Banned Colloidal Silver and Effective Drugs – The “Real” Solution for Ebola

Colloidal silver is a really proven antibacterial and antiviral medicine that works with almost all known viruses and bacteria including the phenomenal Ebola virus. But, to the surprise of the public, colloidal silver, Echinacea, and other effective remedies are still banned to be used as an experimental drug.

History Still Repeats Itself

Who do not know about Tamiflu and Relenza? These are the drugs used to “cure” the bird flu virus. They got into the market quicker but later on, proven to be ineffective in curing the virus. It was said that the virus are drug-resistant and easily became immune to the drug. According to a recent study, 65% of the H7N9 bird flu viruses are sensitive to the drug while the remaining 35% are resistant.
Aside from the failure of these drugs, there is also an issue regarding the sudden increase in the stocks of drug companies; thus, the bottom line is, drug companies become richer while people become helpless.

The Only Solution

Colloidal silver, Echinacea, and other antiviral drug solutions are proven to effectively kill viruses, bacteria, and even the Ebola virus; but sadly, these solutions are banned.

There are countless efforts to ship these drugs; however, it was always failed. For instance, a shipment of nano silver to Sierra Leone was blocked by World Health Organization (WHO). The Natural Solutions Foundation also tried to ship 200 bottles 10ppm and 100 tubes of nano silver gel to the affected country, but the same event happened.

Right now, the government is still finding ways to solve the problem with Ebola patients. ZMapp and Chimerix are said to have been approved by the FDA to be used as experimental drugs to the virus.

However, in spite of these attempts, the issues will still roam around and people will still ask the same question: “Why are Ebola patients being restricted in using the real solution to the problem”?

Source: Natural News, FDA approves experimental use of antiviral drug for Ebola, but still won’t allow testing with colloidal silver or Echinacea. Last Accessed: December 26, 2014. View the article screenshot here. Photo Credit: Google Search, YouTube.

By | 2018-02-24T10:14:07+00:00 January 19th, 2015|News Articles|0 Comments

About the Author:

Elpi Garcia developed his passion with colloidal silver and its health benefits when he came across a Yahoo! article about the increasing trend of HIV infected people in the Philippines. One user suggested to research on colloidal silver in treating HIV and AIDS. He was astonished with the things he learned about it and incorporated it through their thesis study in Computer Engineering. He and his team developed a microcontroller-based colloidal silver generator meant to produce high volume of colloidal silver solution. Now, he has develop a mini version of this generator and call it ViBacBuster™ Mini. He also gave the name of the colloidal silver being produced by ViBacBuster™ as ViBacSil™.

Leave A Comment